Organisation of NBM
Council of administration of the National Bank of Moldova
The National Bank of Moldova is governed according to Law no. 548-XIII from 21.07.1995 by a Council of Administration made up of five members and currently represented by:
- Dorin Drăguţanu - NBM Governor, Chairman of the Council of Administration of the NBM;
- Marin Moloşag - NBM First Deputy Governor, Deputy chairman of the Council of Administration of the NBM;
- Emma Tăbîrţă - Deputy Governor of the NBM.
The NBM Governance
LEVELS OF CONTROL
In parallel with decision-making bodies of the NBM, Corporate Governance of the National Bank includes several levels of external and internal control.
- External Audit
- Safeguards Assessment of the NBM by the IMF
- Audit of the Court of Accounts of the R.M.
- Internal Audit
- Internal control - permanent operational control, subdivision level
- Code of Conduct of the NBM Employee
- Anti-Fraud policy of the NBM
- Action plan of the NBM for preventing and combating fraud and corruption